Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm back... I hope

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been... and I don't even have a good reason for it. It all started with The Historian and The Importance of Being Earnest. Read them. Loved them. Wanted to write about them. Complex plots intimidated me. I couldn't possibly summarize the plots. Didn't write. Felt like I couldn't just skip two of the best books I read and pick up on later books... So, here I am. It's a new year and I'm starting again! I never stopped reading, just writing. But I am "determined to start afresh." (any of you Jane Austen die hards know what that line is from?)
New plan: I will continue reading and reviewing, but you may or may not get a summary from me. You can always read one on Amazon, right? I'm in the middle of a few good reads right now, and I hope to be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment